What is an egg tumbler and how does it work?
The “Egg tumbler” is a device that can mimic the brood care of the parents.
The tumbler of the Ziss Egg Tumblers is shaped so that the eggs never stop moving and can’t be damaged. As a result, the chance of fungus is many times smaller, resulting in many more eggs. On average, the outcome percentage in the tumblers is around 97%.
Each egg tumbler has a set with two or four suction cups as a mounting system, ziss air regulator, air hose and a ziss air stones. The air stones of Ziss Aqua can be disassembled so they are easy to clean and therefore last much longer than the traditional air stones.
These beautifully designed and manufactured products are the best on the market and are made of the best materials.
The difference between the egg tumblers is in the internal diameter and the height. The ZET-80 is the largest with an internal diameter of 80 mm, then the ZET-65 with an internal diameter of 65 mm, then the ZET-55 with an internal diameter of 55 mm and the smallest we have the ZET-E55, this is half the height of the ZET-55 and has the same diameter of 55 mm.
The ZET-E55 Egg Tumbler (Internal diameter 55mm) can be used for the eggs of most Shrimps, plecos, discus fish, angelfish, corydoras, etc.
Benefits of the egg tumbler
- Can be used for very sensitive species such as Frontosa Blue Moba, Xenotilapia Red Princess, Tembewe Deux etc.
- Works extremely well, even at an early stage of the eggs.
- Applicable to species that lay a lot of eggs.
- Embryonic development can be easily observed.
- Damaged / rotten eggs can easily be removed.
- Flow can be adjusted, this can be made softer and harder.
- Shorten the breeding process for the breeder.
- Clean all parts with water before use.
- Open the main assembly,
- Fill with aquarium water.
- Add your eggs.
- Close the assembly.
- Place Ziss Tumbler into your aquarium.
- Remove trapped air in the sponge and the main chamber.
- Connect to an air supply
- Adjust air control valve until your eggs are gently moving.
There are no reviews yet.