The breeding boxes of Ziss Aqua are available in 3 different variants, with the numbers behind “BL” and “GL” standing for the number of stainless steel meshes. Thanks to the integrated stainless steel mesh, the breeding boxes also use the flow in the aquarium in addition to the external airlift.
The integrated stainless steel mesh ensures that more fresh and oxygen-rich water enters the breeding box, making the fish grow faster and better color. On the side of the bowl is an external airlift with which you create extra flow in the breeding box.
In addition to the fact that the breeding boxes are perfect for setting up juvenile fish, they can also be used for breeding and crossing shrimps, for feeding shrimp in sea aquariums and growing live-bearing fish.
Benefits of the GL-1 Breeding boxes:
- Young fish grow faster because extra oxygen-rich water enters the breeding box via the stainless steel meshes and the external airlift.
- The breeding boxes can be attached in every aquarium by means of a patented suction cup system which is added.
- The water circulation system constantly refreshes the water in the breeding box. The big advantage of this is that the water in the breeding box has the same temperature and water values as the aquarium.
Specifications of the GL-1:
- Bottom of stainless steel mesh
- Suction cup mounting system
- Suitable for freshwater and saltwater aquariums
- Just born young live-bearing fish go through the funnel under the plateau so the mother can’t eat the fish
- Volume: 2.4L
- Size: 14 x 14 x 15cm